Gwen Scheffer was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor in 1981 and has been in practice since that time. Gwen practised as a Solicitor with Melbourne law firms for 10 years and became an Accredited Specialist in Family Law in 1990.
Gwen conducted her own consulting practice for the next 20 years, consulting with small and large commercial organisations. Her past legal experience covers all areas of general legal practice (personal injuries, property, wills and deceased estates) with an emphasis on family law.
She has also consulted widely providing business advice to small businesses in marketing and business strategy.
She moved to practice family law in South Gippsland in 2012. Gwen contributes as a volunteer with the local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Areas of Legal Experience
- Family Law and related matters
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelors of Laws and Arts, 1981, University of Melbourne
- Master of Business Administration, 1997, Monash University
- Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Graduate Diploma of Education 2010, Monash University
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Chisholm Institute