Murray Maclean has over 40 years legal experience and was a Partner, Legal Practitioner Director of Birch Ross & Barlow since 1984. He has recently retired as a Partner but remains a Consultant to BRB Law. He is head of the firm’s Probate Department and has extensive knowledge involving Will disputes.
For over 20 years Murray has been with a consultancy group of like-minded lawyers who specialize in “planning for retirement”. Murray can see clients in Melbourne by arrangement.
Murray has been heavily involved over many years as honorary lawyer for numerous community groups. Murray is also well known in the Gippsland theatre scene as an actor and award winning director.
Areas of Legal Experience
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Challenges to Estates
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Commercial and Property Conveyancing
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law 1974, University of Melbourne
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Leongatha Lyric Theatre
- Member of Foster Amateur Music & Drama Association